How do I get my GED™/HiSET™ transcript on Diploma Sender?
To get your free diploma and transcript once you have taken and passed the GED™/HiSET™ test, follow these instructions.
- Log into www.diplomasender.com.
- On the left side of the home page, click on the question that best describes you. Your options are “Already signed up with Diploma Sender” or “Is this your first visit?” If you have already signed up, click there and follow the instructions.
- If this is your first visit, the next question is “Don’t have an email account?” If you don’t, the next page will give you the choice of opening a free account with Gmail, Hotmail or Yahoo. Be sure to remember your username and password.
- If you already have an email account, or if you have just created a new one, skip to the next question: “What kind of user will you register as?” In the dropdown box, choose “I am a student who took all or part of the test.”
- Scroll down to the “Account Information box, and fill in the information required. Remember your password, and choose a security question and answer that you won’t forget. Here are some examples of frequently used security questions: What was my first job? What was the name of my first pet? What town was I born in?
- Click on the button “Next: Create Account.”
- Answer the questions on the next page. If you used your Social Security Number for an ID number, choose that in the dropdown menu. If you do not have a Social Security Number, or did not know it at the time you took the test, choose Program Specific ID. Retype that same number (either SS# or Program Specific ID) in the next box, then continue answering the next questions. You must enter the same information you used when you took the test.
- Click on the button “Find Me.”
- Follow the steps to order your document. You will select your method of delivery. Please follow the instructions carefully, if you choose email or fax, you will receive your documents and no printed documents will be mailed to you.
- Remember to give Diploma Sender your current, correct and complete address (include apartment, condo, lot, unit, or space number and/or letter designation). If you want to have a transcript sent to a third party, be sure to give the complete, correct address.
You may reorder another copy of your diploma and transcript any time using the Diploma Sender website. The cost is $20 for each document.
Back to the List